Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Mickket

[Ended]Nether Changes Poll

Reset the Current Nether for the Custom One?   22 members have voted

1. 1. Would you perfer the nether be reset now to be able to use the custom one?

• Yes.
    • No, I would like for the reset to be put on hold until another major server reset occures.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 posts in this topic

Much like the custom overworld, I have been working on a custom nether for the server. It has no bedrock ceiling and features a varied landscape with giant mountains, rocky valleys, lava oceans, obsidian shorelines and stone patches rich with ores. Coalbock veins spawn throughout the nether similar to diamond in the overworld but with a higher spawnrate and a 256 elevation. I would reset the nether and put this one on the server but I know people have built some things in the nether and I do not want to just wipe it without giving them a chance to vote on it.

The goal of my nether is to make it worth the time to be in the nether. As right now the only thing bringing players to the nether are nether fort chests, blaze spawners, and quartz.

The poll has ended and the votes are in. It looks like the nether reset is going to happen soon. I recommend avoiding logging out in the old nether to avoid spawning over lava oceans or suffocate in netherrack in the new nether.

post-853-0-01314000-1381978587_thumb.png

post-853-0-64691400-1381978610_thumb.png

2 people like this

.... mikket....

y you so awesome?

WE need to reset because you can never find any quartz or nether fortresses that dont have torches -.-

1 person likes this

Yes please would make it so much more enjoyable to enter the nether. :D

That new custom nether looks awesome but I wonder what happens with the portals? Will I need to re-connect it? Cause I don't wanna end up in a lava ocean :P

Much want. Question about the new custom fortresses (Which look amazing btw). Will those replace the existing type? Will they be in combination with the existing type? Are there multiple different custom fortresses. Just curiosity, if you answer woo. If you dont, its whatever, just curiosity.

Much want. Question about the new custom fortresses (Which look amazing btw). Will those replace the existing type? Will they be in combination with the existing type? Are there multiple different custom fortresses. Just curiosity, if you answer woo. If you dont, its whatever, just curiosity.

The regular nether fortresses will still be there because they spawn blaze spawners, wither skeletons, and chests. There is only 1 version of my fortress which will only be spawned throughout the nether a few times.

Get your own thoughts Lady! This one is mine! >:I

No I shall take all of yours and make them my own! muahahaha

Totally replace it! :) It looks awesome anyway, I think everyone would like it a bit more (More than the one now anyway) As long as there is still a lot of quartz I think everyone will be happy :o

No I shall take all of yours and make them my own! muahahaha

You may want think about that for a minute, you're going to take ALL my thoughts. Your talking to redhandedmatt here not the freakin' Pope, just fyi.

You may want think about that for a minute, you're going to take ALL my thoughts. Your talking to redhandedmatt here not the freakin' Pope, just fyi.

" butts " - Nemmy

Lolz  Im good trust me >:)