Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkrage453

Server Suggestion! ULTRA HardCore!

1 post in this topic

As you all know Even with the difficulty "Hard" the game is still too easy. 

so I found this really awesome cool plugin that Will really Ramp up the game! 

The plugin is called Ultra Hardcore

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/ultra-hardcore/

Some features that I like:

Harder crafting recipes: such as golden carrot requires 8 gold ingots not nuggets!

Health no longer generates by food but only buy health potions and golden apples!

When you mine ore the stone around it will soften to cobblestone and will fall like sand (normal and mossy have sand physics) because cobblestone in reality is just piles of rock 

you can't place a block directly under you (not realistic)

you can't place a block in mid air it has to be supported when you place it. (you can remove the support after you have placed it )