Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
ADT926

Crashing When Entering Server

3 posts in this topic

I get "JAVA Platform SE Binary has stopped working" about one second after I join the server, can anyone tell me what is wrong or how I can fix it. Thank you

What version of minecraft are you using? The current version of bukkit dosent like 1.7.6+, so you may have to downgrade to 1.7.4 or 1.7.2. If that dosent work it might be your java isnt working well, and you need to re-set it

Also, there has been a massive issue with Java lately. I know I, and a few other members of staff were crashing with Java issues. The fix that worked for us was as follows.

1. Go to Control Panel

2. Go to 'Programs and Features' (May be called something different depending on your OS.

3. Scroll down to Java

4. Uninstall ALL java versions that are installed.

5. Start up internet

6. Go to .http://www.java.com

7.Click 'Free download'

8. Click 'Agree and Start Download'

9. Open the file

10. Install

11. Play minecraft

1 person likes this