Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
b0rR*4cHo

Mod Reports

5 posts in this topic

Today I was playing on the new map.  I joined when the last map was playing and the mods then were always very respectful and willing to help.  Today I used the money exchange for the first time.  I got a $10 to make sure I did not mess anything up the first time and I went and bought 8 beef.  Then I went back and got $100 from the exchange to buy more food because I have a small farm from just starting the map.  When the beef did not work I asked for help in main chat.  Sorry I am bad with minecraft commands because I admin for other games and its a lot to remember.  Your mods stay_classy and simbam asked me my issue and then said well I have 8 beef in my inventory.  Then they ignored me.  When I brought it up again they made it out like I was causing an issue and a fight.  Just because you are a mod here does not mean that other admins play on your servers.  Whether or not my issue could have been resolved it was not handled in a way that I would expect such a popular server mods to do.  I was not told to file a report or go to forums or nothing.  I was told to drop the issue instead.  Not cool and not the best way to keep players around if you are only here to play for yourself.  I don't care about the $100 I just won't be able to do anything till I get some food grown or find animals.  My issue is with how your mods handled an issue.  When people have in-game issues if I cannot help resolve them I tell them to go to forums and ask for help or I will make a post for them.

Sorry for the rant but I was taken back a bit.

I have SS if you want from being told to drop issue and I know you can check logs.

By the way my tone was polite and respectful till I was being ignored and made out like was stupid being asked over and over are you sure you took out $100… then I got sarcastic.

Thank you for your feedback =)

I have discussed this with the moderation staff you mentioned as well as a few (including members) who were online at the same time. The stories don't seem to match up.

Could you tell me step by step how I can reproduce the error you are having, if I am able to replicate it, I may be willing to offer you reimbursement. Please note the following:

• The system is designed ONLY to take currency of the value it states, it will not give you anything unless it matches it perfectly.
  • The system does NOT log purchases, only sales.
  • Our staff will ask you to drop the subject when they are unable to continue to give responses as the conversation becomes repeatitive and serves no meaning for either party.

I look forward to your reply and hope we can resolve the issue quickly.

Regards,

Tarquin

Abyssal Gaming BatManager.

I went to the money exchange and got $10 and then went and bought 8 beef to make sure I used it correctly.  I did not understand that I needed to take out a bunch of $10s.  I thought I could take $100 and buy 80 till my farm was producing food.  When I put the $100 piece of paper on the box and then clicked the beef to take it I received no beef and the piece of paper disappeared.  I asked for help and one of them responded and said well you have 8 in your inventory.  Then he went back to playing with villagers and provided no other assistance than stating I had 8.  When I thought they were just really involved in playing I asked again and no response then a trial mod tried helping but that person kept asking me over and over if I was sure I had put $100.  I replied but after being asked again is when I got sarcastic and I apologize for that but I don't like being made out as if I am lying about the $100.  Then the other moderator came back and told me to drop it.  That is as straight forward as I could get.  Sorry again for any inconvenience and I appreciate your help.

I have attempted to replicate the issue, in testing the $100 note is refused and left in the left side slots. It then takes the beef away from you if you attempt to take the beef.

dear B0rR*4cHo, I am sorry that the $100 got taken away from you. I feel that these mods are one of the best put of a lot of servers. Stay_Classy even told me about this server. they have solved all my problems and I find them very helpful. I will argue my point until you see the nice and helpful side of ldshodowlady's moderators.