Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Dolcinea

Authentication Servers are down. Try again Later

7 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having this problem? When you try to log into the server, does this pop up?

tumblr_nafn92M3UM1s4r2kno1_500.png

I logged in not that long ago and after a half hour I logged off. Then I tried to long in again, and it didn't let me go back into the game. Right now, as I have typed this, there are 4 people online. I have been on the server for a very long time (Even before the server restart), and mostly around this time, there would be more then 10-15 people online. So I do believe it's happening to everyone. 

I hope it doesn't last very long. 

Dolci, I think this has to do with Minecraft's authentication servers. This is probably happening to everyone. I feel that it's due to the update to 1.8 getting closer and closer. No need to worry. It will probably be back up.

ibelieve its our side,all of our servers are down  :sad:

Is it really? That sucks. So other servers are ok?

Is it really? That sucks. So other servers are ok?

Yeah, I believe it was just our server. I tried other servers like Hypixel and Mineplex (Including other survival servers), they were working just fine. But the problem was fixed already. I came into the game today and it is working perfectly again.  :D

._. so I missed an authentication error? darn..

You did. It was so exciting. No one could get on the server. Very thrilling.