Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
enemene

Kiki's livestream Channel

9 posts in this topic

I'm Not exactly sure f this is the right thread to post in...but I couldnt find anything about personal announcments or livestreaming stuff so the best place I could think of to post this was in here...my apologies if this is out of place...

um...recently people been telling me that they really enjoy my drawings...so I decided to link everyone to my livestreaming accound where I livestream my drawng seesions...just in case anyone wants to watc me draw...

I'll be live today as well...draw some stuffs...I was thinking on maybe doing a fanart peice for Mia and misconduct...you guys can give me sudjestions if you show up...

anyways...I'll just put the link up here...please stop by if you wish...

http://www.livestream.com/enemeneslivestream?t=149650

Well I am going to start another livestream if anyone is ineresting in watching me draw and stuffs...

also Imight start working on the game I am making aa bit...so perhaps those who atted could help me come up with dungeon Puzzlr Ideas since I am crrently making a dungeon in the game...

anywyas...the link is up above...hope to see some of you there...

I am going to be doing another livestream today...this time I might show off my private server and all the houses my friends built...it isnt all that awesome but i will be nice to show my new friends my personal server...also I might livestream the 2g1M server to my other friends back in the Felarya community...anyways I hope to see you all there...