Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Merry Christmas

3 posts in this topic

I would like to wish each and every member of the community a very happy christmas and holiday season and wish you the best with the new year and what 2015 has to offer.

It has not been a good year for the world, with many unnecessary deaths and tragedies that occured worldwide and even in this community. For that we look to 2015 as a nice fresh start, a clean slate, allowing us, everyone to move forward and enjoy what life has to offer.

Thank you for your continued support, especially those who have offered and continue to offer financial support. If it wasn't for you, I guarantee we wouldn't be here today - I cant pay the bills alone.

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. - From the bottom of my heart thank you.

Once more, and on behalf of the entire staff, have a wonderful 2014 Christmas and 2015 Year. FOR GLORY!

22 people like this