Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpitefulBatman

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 5

9 posts in this topic

Unfortunately we cannot upgrade the main server, and it appears that people are becoming more annoying in grieving others builds. As such I have shut down the main server until an upgrade can be done, this could be up to a month long.

Please read the following BEFORE logging into the server:

1. Do not link people the server IP, make them come here to read this list first!

2. There is no griefing, store important stuff somewhere secret.

3. PVP is disabled, as is monsters, this is being put up as a build server for fun.

4. There are no rules as to what you can build..

5. Do not report others to me or mods, we arent intending to do anything about it, this is a build server because people cannot wait for the official release.

6. Being rude to others, especially mods and admins, will still not be tolerated. Instant bans will be given, with no appeal until the main server is updated.

IP: mc.2girls1minecraft.com

Note: Server is now RC2!

NOTE NOTE: SERVER IS 1.0

it is certain that the server will be upgraded? i dont want to update minecraft and then in a month you say "we decided keep this server 1.7.3 and the other the updated one"

Having a pre-release server to play on sounds fun. Although we just started on a project on the main server. :S

>.< My castle! I mean *cough* I understand. :) We'll have fun. And I'll beat nay sayers with Mr.Chainsaw. :P *stares at gil*

1 person likes this

I had messages from people complaining that the main server is 1.7.3 over and over. For now this is the server that is online. Until the final release, the other server is not being upgraded.

Make sure you're trying to log into the correct server, and also make sure your using the right version of mine craft! Let me know if your still having problems after checking on those solutions.

1 person likes this

so... pre release 6... as it is a vanilla server, can you just update it until minecraft 1.0, then install bukkit?

The server will most likely stay vanilla until the next bukkit is released. That will most likely be a little while after Minecraft is officially released from beta.