Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Paderson

Marble Hornets

30 posts in this topic

watch'd them all.

wasnt really my style :o but its fun theyr been working on it for such a long time

Just starting to watch this-right off reminds me of kind of a combination of Blair Witch and House of Leaves.

Just starting to watch this-right off reminds me of kind of a combination of Blair Witch and House of Leaves.

House of Leaves? :o Sounds interesting..

House of Leaves? :o Sounds interesting..

It's a book. A very, very strange book. I'm not quite even sure how to begin to describe it.

Let's see....

Some people find a door in their house that opens into a seemingly infinite extradimensional labyrinth of corridors, stairs and rooms. They begin exploring it and videotaping their explorations. They release these videos to the public.

A man spends his life doing a scholarly work on these videos-their legitimacy, implications, etc. He amasses thousands of pages of notes, theories, speculation and data. As he does this work he slowly goes insane, ultimately killing himself.

His nephew finds these notes and begins trying to organize them. He too begins to go insane. He keeps a journal of the entire process. House of Leaves is that journal.

It will be the most unusual book you will likely ever read.

Alright now that you've seen that watch this one, it's connected to MarbleHornets. Please start with Regards and work your way up to the most recent.

Oh, and if you guys haven't noticed in the first series, Slenderman is in the background in almost all of the videos with the screwed up sound and video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/totheark#p/u

Alright now that you've seen that watch this one, it's connected to MarbleHornets. Please start with Regards and work your way up to the most recent.

Oh, and if you guys haven't noticed in the first series, Slenderman is in the background in almost all of the videos with the screwed up sound and video.

http://www.youtube.com/user/totheark#p/u

If you watch them on the Marble Hornets WikiDot page, they show all the Marble Hornets and the totheark videos combined in order. :o

If you watch them on the Marble Hornets WikiDot page, they show all the Marble Hornets and the totheark videos combined in order. :o

Just making sure for the people who didn't know about that.

I'm scared. Should I really watch this? If you make me watch a panda bear mother eat its own child, then use the blood and remains to kill a unicorn, like my friend did, I swear....

I'm scared. Should I really watch this? If you make me watch a panda bear mother eat its own child, then use the blood and remains to kill a unicorn, like my friend did, I swear....

o_o There's a video with that?...

The series itself isn't that scary, just creepy. :o It'll mainly be your own thoughts that scare you after you watch the series, not the videos itself. :D

article-1234066-07838AC3000005DC-80_634x428.jpg

WAHT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN

WTF. *bleeds from eyes*

Getting off topic Rev.

If being off topic is wrong, I don't want to be right. :'( loljkok

article-1234066-07838AC3000005DC-80_634x428.jpg

WAHT HAS BEEN SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN

Cannibalism. Sometimes the only way of survival. It's nothing wrong, in fact, it's been going on for years amidst different species.

I watched the first couple of episodes of Marble Hornets on YouTube. Seemed a little lame to me, but I may watch the rest to see if it gets better.

I love the fact that all the comments in his channel is said as spam.

The creators don't like the conspiracy that people throw at them, and they just don't want comments period, they seem to get a lot of bad rep for doing this series.