Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpitefulBatman

iConomy Failure

6 posts in this topic

Today the iConomy plugin had a major failure and reset the accounts file for no reason. In addition the backup protocol failed to backup the plugins folder at the time.

As such all towns fell last night at tax time and all money is gone.

I have restored all town data and temporarily disabled taxes for the time being. This will allow a few days for everyone to login and have their money brought back, please read this post carefully.

All current users will be eligable for $3000 from an Abyssal agent or myself.

All Mayors are eligable for an additional $7000 ($10,000 total)

All users who bought money through the store will be creditted their purchases again within the next few days

Anyone who trys to scam multiple payments of money will lose their money and start over.

We have upped the start money from $30 to $50.

MAYORS: Dont forget to /town deposit 5000 to begin with. Get users who are town members to assist as well, this issues has affected everyone equally. Special treatment will not be given. This gives us all something new to do in mining and selling goods in Argenta. remember that money can be purchased in the forum store. (www.abgn.net/store)

Thanks for your time & Patience

For those asking:

You can sell items in the secret shop as well as in Argenta.

1 person likes this

Lesson learned on my end, do not liquidate all our solid assets as it can lead to diamond shortages and hyper inflate a currency which can dissappear withotu notice. Nothings perfect, especially on the internet, so I'll be glad that it's fixable.

wow it happened for me today and i lost 1,240,000 dollars is there any way i can get it back i got my money from the secret shop if that helps