Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Astro

Why was I jailed?

4 posts in this topic

Minecraft Username: Astromankind

Why Banned: If I knew I wouldn't be asking...

Who Banned You: I don't know

Why should we unban you?: I'm not asking to be unbanned, I want to know why... I had literally just gotten on less than 10 minutes before and went to work on my house.

Astro- The first two pictures are from when I was called out by a player who was complaining about you & I personally witnessed you break glass in their underwater room. They told you to leave and you didn't.

The last picture is of my maze, which you griefed.

You have two strikes out of three. Any more incidents, and you are at risk of being permajailed. I recommend you read over our rules, if you have not already: http://www.abgn.net/rules

Griefing consists of harassment, theft, or damage to property that causes another player "grief."

post-1105-0-39471500-1341549869.jpeg

post-1105-0-11563300-1341549871.jpeg

post-1105-0-47083300-1341549872.jpeg

The first one, I tried collecting some coal and accidentally broke 1 glass, then they told me to fix it and I tried, then left. I wasn't "harassing" anyone.

Sorry about your maze.

Be more careful in the future. It's inadvisable to try & collect resources right next to someone's build for that reason. If someone asks you to leave their property, just leave. Thank you for the apology. I hope I don't have to deal with you in this context in the future. :)