Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Orga145

Secret shop 2.0

5 posts in this topic

Hey tarquin i found the secret shop 2.0 at first i thought it was the hidden secret shop in your library but i could actually get in the shop so i thought it is somewhere else upon looking (is that place really a part of argenta?) i found it. it was luck because i wasnt looking for it at the time and i was so happy to find it. but please could you allow us to buy stuff from there and also maybe add more than 3 things to sell. enderpearls, wheat, and sugarcane. thank you!

There is the Secret Shop, Secret Shop 2.0, and the Secret Bid Shop. If this one had a strange garden in it, it was the SS 2.0. I'm pretty sure the sign tells you, though. ;)

1 person likes this

yes it did have a strange garden thank you for letting me know it was the correct one

and besides u can sell all of the item u said enderpearls wheat and sugarcane

though the enderpearl place always seems to be closed