Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Catslife333

What is a mod supposed to do?

5 posts in this topic

A mod is supposed to help players with griefs and help them to have a fun experience playing the game, right? So can someone explain to my why I am perma-jailed and perma-muted, and probably banned from the server for trying to fix a grief to my house while the mod was asking me a ton of questions I didn't know the answers to? Then she wonders why I yell at her for jailing me and muting me for no reason. THEN, I make an appeal, and I'm not even given a second chance? I don't understand why I am banned. I am a human being. I don't want to be treated like a mass murderer.

I would like to point out not only did you make an alternative account to get around being banned, but you've ranted and yelled at the staff. Firstly, remember this is not real life, it is a game your complaining about, you are not being treated like a murderer, or criminal but as a player who has broken rules and feels like she is special. You are not special, and of you had taken the time to calm down and think, had you respectfully approached the staff, it would never have evolved to this. Your attention seeking is tiring, your behavior is unacceptable. The mods and staff have rules to follow, and so do YOU. You cannot do whatever you feel like just because you feel entitled to it. The staff is here to help, not to serve you, not to take your abuse, and certainly not to be spoken about like they are trash. If you think all this attention seeking behavior will get people on your side you are mistaken, you have only made yourself to seem like a fool.

I strongly suggest you stop with this behavior, not only have you made a fool of yourself but you are digging such a deep hole for yourself that you will not get out.

6 people like this

A mod, moderates. They investigate greifs and sort through the situation. They are not there to fix the greif for you, but to investigate and punish the player(s) responsible.

At the same time, a player needs to answer to a moderator when they are being asked a question. Trying to resolve the issue yourself when there was a ticket to request the help of a moderator, and then not replying to the moderator's questions does not help. The questions serve to evaluate the situation so that the proper action can be taken.

We value the opinions of players, even arguments. However, if there's an issue you feel strongly about enough to argue, don't fight about it on the server, post a topic on the forums. Arguing on the server in front of other players shows that you have no respect for the moderators or the other players who just want to play without having to read all the drama.

3 people like this

I have had quite enough of all this. I (Like all the other staff and the Admin) have seen the logs and heard the stories and your ban was down to the highest authority. Yet you still keep yelling about how the server is run and how the mods are! It's an outrage to both the staff that VOLUNTEER there time and the Admin who spends his time and money maintaining the server. Not only do you keep on disrespecting all of us but you are acting like a spoiled child that isn't getting there own way. One post you are apologizing for how you have acted. Then you make a new topic slamming the staff.

In response I am LOCKING this thread.

PS. I am normally the calm collected one, so think about that!

8 people like this