Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Guest Culanoza

Anime!

20 posts in this topic

Ok , I just finished Elfen Lied A very sad , Heartwarming , AND VERY DISTURBING , Anime

And I thought ''Hey! Why not share some of the joys of anime! '' Thus this was born and you can talk about anything anime realated

like , Coventions that you went to , Least favriote chareters of anime ( Like Mariko from Elfen Lied ) , Or share videos ( Kinda why I put it here ) , And share them for others to enjoy. And on that note I end this with sharing the first episode of Elfen Lied ( The whole series is 13 parts ) ( NOTE : THIS ANIME IS VERY DISTURBING AND NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART AND IT HAS NUDITY )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADCokt23QOY&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Ok , I just finished Elfen Lied A very sad , Heartwarming , AND VERY DISTURBING , Anime

And I thought ''Hey! Why not share some of the joys of anime! '' Thus this was born and you can talk about anything anime realated

like , Coventions that you went to , Least favriote chareters of anime ( Like Mariko from Elfen Lied ) , Or share videos ( Kinda why I put it here ) , And share them for others to enjoy. And on that note I end this with sharing the first episode of Elfen Lied ( The whole series is 13 parts ) ( NOTE : THIS ANIME IS VERY DISTURBING AND NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART AND IT HAS NUDITY )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADCokt23QOY&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Really Raine..... wtf ._.

1 person likes this

Yeah Its messed up.. ( Elfen Lied not Sushi's thing )

Yeah Its messed up.. ( Elfen Lied not Sushi's thing )

Ok one...Yes I do think Elfen Lied is weird...but two...how do you know if I like something or not -,-

I watched Elfen Lied a while back and I loved it. It was a great anime, obviously not the happiest of animes, but still a great anime. At the moment though I'm absolutely loving Gintama. Its so funny and takes the piss out of numerous other anime shows. You should give it a watch, even if it does have over 200 episodes ;)

http://www.crunchyroll.com/gintama/episode-1-you-guys-do-you-even-have-a-gintama-part-1-510074

Elfen Lied Was very dark . It has a great story line and good art style (even though it's outdated ) . Too much darkness and gore for my liking but it's a "Must watch" type of anime ^_^

Sushi what does this have to with weather you like somthing or not ? :1

Elfen Lied Was very dark . It has a great story line and good art style (even though it's outdated ) . Too much darkness and gore for my liking but it's a "Must watch" type of anime ^_^

Indeed Elfen Lied is. What got me in it was seeing ''Top ten saddest moments in anime '' And seeing Elfen Lied in a lot if them. And the anime just gets to the gore right from the very first second. And almost all the charecters have a sad backstory ( Like Mayu's for exsample ). Honestly This is one of my favriote animes so far.

Sushi what does this have to with weather you like somthing or not ? :1

What you wrote: Yeah Its messed up.. ( Elfen Lied not Sushi's thing )

Killer told me this...I was a bit annoyed at how it sounded -_-

Oh. I only said that bit at the end so no one would get confused.

I bought the manga version of this with my allowance. Then I found the anime, BEST ALLOWANCE SPENT ON A MANGA EVER.

Im not an Elfen Lied, but I LOVE anime. And I mean LOVE it. And by that I mean I LOVE Ciel Phantomhive, he is just like kawaii desu mixed with hottness.

But the main animes I watch is Soul Eater, ToraDora, Fruits Baskit, Black Butler, Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Ouran Highschool Host Club, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and A LOT others. And I HATE watching animes in english dubs, it annoys me, I LOVE SUBS!!! But what I love is reading mangas that dont have an anime.