Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
tohweeming

the shop in the spawn

5 posts in this topic

+hi allot of people having trouble with the selling and buying even me.its is about when the sign say shift plus right click is = to sell but when we do that we are actually buying so i got a suggestion is when u want to buy something u right click and when u want to sell u left click the sign so that will be more easily so hope fully u guys can change :)

I just tested it out and I had the same trouble where I was unable to buy or sell, until I realised you have to stand right up against it for it to work. Once I was standing really close, I was able to sell individual & stacks of items and to buy just fine. Be sure you're doing that. And read the signs to see whether you're at a buy or sell table. They're programmed as one or the other.

Oh actually, no-- figured it out. It's where you click. Be sure you click on the stone slab. It doesn't matter if the item is in your hand or if your hand is empty. Just be sure you're aiming for the stone slab right under the floating item!