Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
eyecny

Griefing and Harassment

4 posts in this topic

I'd like to report DREWRAY and Jack6093 for griefing.

My home has been intermittently invaded for the past several days. Someone has been tearing through walls and stealing anything they can, consistently my wheat and torches, and griefing parts of my building. I caught DREWRAY and Jack6093 inside my home today and suspect them of this behavior as around them pieces of my house were torn apart and wheat and torches were missing again.

Thank you,

-eyecny

and Jake6093 confirmed on chat that it was DREWRAY who stole items from our house.

Bosiedarling already expalined to you about abgn.net/report for telling anyone who is messing with you in any way. But you need to insert some proof like screenshots so that it will help the moderators to find the person causing trouble easier and that they can proove it. Second of all don't double post. At the right bottom of the screen where you were typing there is an edit button where you can edit your message with anything you missed.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Don't Try This at Home
      By StevieDarling
      Since the 1.3 update, Loki's been going around setting tripwires for everyone. When I found one in my house, I decided to cover his airship in lava. In return, he rigged up lava booby-traps all over my house. The bottom two pictures were his works of art-- lava dispensers hooked up to the lights, so they went off when the switch was flipped.
      Regular players, don't try this at home.

• Harassed.
      By Mr_Schlong
      Hello, a friend of mine was recently harassed.
      His username is gunnaman72.
      It seems lavaman01 pushed him into the fire whilst he was AFK and he has lost all of his items.
      Any way he can get them back?

• Modern Art
      By StevieDarling
      Tonight my fountain became a post-apocalyptic installation by the avant garde lava artist Tarquin. It appears to be a comment on mortality and the nature of griefing, but I may be overthinking it.

• Some of the benefits of becoming a V.I.P. member
      By StevieDarling
      VIP Benefits
      Reserved slots on server
      items do NOT drop on death
      Experience is not dropped on Death
      Access to Mob Disguise Commands on Server (Includes Extras that Premium dont get)
      Golden Name on server
      VIP access on network Teamspeak (TS.ABGN.NET:9993)
      1 Entry per month into competition
      Tarquin personally sets you on fire, drowns you, strikes you with lightning, and chases you for hours
      TNT exploding on your chicken farm
      House sunk into darkness
      Fountains full of lava
      House full of zombies
      Private reception with the End Dragon
      And Corinth acting as your armed guard for the night

• Setting others on fire/drowning is allowed?
      By WdnSpoon
      Just checked the rule board on the new server and read that you can kill other players by setting them on fire/drowning them.
      Yet on abgn.net/rules , it says:
      I will no grief or steal others items or attempt to kill them while they are trying to build.
      So it sounds like attempting to kill others is against the rules.
      Which one is it?