Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
tohweeming

help my friend chynna101 delete the town

4 posts in this topic

can u admin or mod help my friend delete the town the town name is call newleaf pls she wanted to leave but no one want to join her town so she ask me to help her so pls can u guys help me with it delete a town call newleaf thx guys :)

First off you can do /t help to list all the towny commands. Second if she wants to delete the town she must be mayor...the command for that is /t delete. On top of that if you don't like the name of the town you can change it I think /t toggle [name] or /t set [name]

On top of that it is not necessary for a moderator or above rank to go delete a town since the mayor can do it or you can just ditch the town by doing /t leave

Try "/town delete" and if that doesn't work, screen shot the error message and post here so we can try and figure out what's going on.