Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
tohweeming

brynster606 go grief my town

3 posts in this topic

brynster606 is griefing my town pls jail him or ban i ask him to stop he did no stop so here is the screen shot

post-1935-0-42451600-1348997487_thumb.pn

We only accept reports at http://abgn.net/report. Please submit your report there including your screenshot and the coordinates of your town. If this is currently a member of your town at the time of griefing, and damaged property is within town limits, we will not punish him per our towny rules-- the town mayor will be expected to handle it by either choosing to kick him from the town, warn him, etc.

bosie can u unfreeze him i give him one more chance i told him if u grief u getting ban can ?