Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Cristin

Bad login

8 posts in this topic

First of all , good afternoon.I am new to this community.

I'd like to know why when i try to enter the server it simply says "Bad login".I checked my internet connection, minecraft is up to date , java up to date, original copy of minecraft.

So , anyother idea why i can't enter the server?

And if i made some grammatical errors i am sorry , i am not really good with english.

Is your MIinecraft definitely 1.4, and is it the official one from Minecraft.net? You can't use cracked clients on our servers. I know you verified this stuff in your post, but that's usually the issue with people not getting on the server. Maybe try re-downloading the minecraft.exe file?

This might sound really simple, but have you tried restarting your client? And does anyone else have access to your account? It could be someone is logged into a server on your account already. If that's a concern, change your password at minecraft.net.

It is a 1.4 Bug.

I too am getting this. I found that opening a single player world or another server very quickly will fix the issue. It is very frustrating to say at the least!

Actually, it's a mojang's servers issue. They have been flickering the whole weekend!

Gil,

It ends up being a local issue. It caches the error and refuses to re-authenticate. You need to flush it by joining Single Player (Which is a server) or an actual server. Works every time for me. Closing the Client and re-opening didn't work for me. I watched the server logs while I tested, and the server simply got send a packet saying that the user was unable to connect, it never rejected or attempted authentication.

oh, I was just saying what I heard... Good to know that it's a game's error... That way I can say:

FIX YOUR GAME, JEB!

1 person likes this