Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
MSN001A1DeltaPlus

Minecraft Login Server Fail?

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone has experienced this or if its just me. So anyways I was just doing some house work on the LDshadowlady server and basically I had to remove some stuff and replace it. Well I went to destroy my two jukeboxes and suddenly it disconnected me from the server saying end of stream....I thought maybe its just the minecraft fail thing so I try reconnecting. It was internal.java socket thing <---- I forget sry :/ . I tried maybe 10 times and it either gives me the java error or the end of stream thing. Can anyone help me out? Please respond thanks

Edit 1: I also noticed....the town I'm in the name got changed from Torrington to Quarry Bay....glitch?

I suppose first we need to start by asking if you restarted your minecraft or if you continued to try to connect without starting it. If you did restart it, did you try restarting your computer. If it persists did you try uninstalling and reinstalling MC? It doesn't seem like the minecraft login servers are down at the moment, so I'm not quite sure.

I wouldn't know about the town thing. Perhaps ask your town members and/or assistants?

I suppose first we need to start by asking if you restarted your minecraft or if you continued to try to connect without starting it. If you did restart it, did you try restarting your computer. If it persists did you try uninstalling and reinstalling MC? It doesn't seem like the minecraft login servers are down at the moment, so I'm not quite sure.

I wouldn't know about the town thing. Perhaps ask your town members and/or assistants?

Yes I have tried the restarting of all that...and even two of the people that I know in person that play on the server says that this was probably a glitch =P....Thanks anyways lazt sry to disturb you

Edit 2: Um...just was able to get onto the server....so then I destroyed another of my jukeboxes...and it disconnects me saying internal server error ._.

Situation like that often occur because of internet connection difficulties, also who revived QuarryBay :P