Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
StevieDarling

Play through channel recommends?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone know of good YouTube channels that do play throughs of good new games as they come out (things like Far Cry 3, Assassins Creed 3, Batman Arkham City) that are fun to watch-- commentary interesting/funny/smart & not annoying?

I like Guude Boulderfist here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuudeBoulderfist

Though lately he's been primarily playing Feed the Beast, in the past he's done some Dead Space, Arkham City (I think that's the name of the Batman one), and others. I find him quite hilarious and his screams when he plays scary videos are fantastic.

I like Guude Boulderfist here:

http://www.youtube.c...uudeBoulderfist

Though lately he's been primarily playing Feed the Beast, in the past he's done some Dead Space, Arkham City (I think that's the name of the Batman one), and others. I find him quite hilarious and his screams when he plays scary videos are fantastic.

Agreed

Theres a bunch of good ones out there, the ones named above in other posts are quite cool.

I personally love ssohpkc - but some people would not. He often uploads up to 10 videos per day and I think he is really funny :)