Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Medart

I Found Lazt!

16 posts in this topic

This is definitely Lazt. Looks exactly like her, and she does this every day. 100% true story. Mmhmm. No doubt about it. :P

No way. Lazt is MUCH prettier. And MUCH more badass.

She's so good looking, the game designers couldn't capture it without causing strain on the system, so instead they made her ugly to conserve data.

She's so good looking, the game designers couldn't capture it without causing strain on the system, so instead they made her ugly to conserve data.

I heard that a company tried to recreate her gorgeousness with the most expensive, high tech hardware today. They all died in the explosion.

I hope you all know this is actually a home video and she does really a chainsaw, but those weren't zombies. They were our parents :P

I hope you all know this is actually a home video and she does really a chainsaw, but those weren't zombies. They were our parents :P

YOU HAD A LOT OF PARENTS THEN......

Breaking point, what's a breaking point? I don't understand this concept.

1 person likes this