Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Server Ending - Early 2014

6 posts in this topic

So as it has been seen in the other topic, the votes to reset the server greatly outweigh those to keep it. It is now formally advised that we will be resetting the server at some stage in the next few months.

Why few months? Because we want to ensure that we can release at 100% capability with everything as promised rather than leaving it half completed and trying to finish it over the coming months after.

As such, we are going to wind down this server with several events occurring. Some random stuff will occur as well but these are the sure fire things that will be happening;

• Towny Taxes are currently disabled, this doesn't mean you don't need money anymore. Taxes will make a come back except they will grow substantially over the next several weeks. You think that your Towny protection will last until the apocalypse? THINK AGAIN! - If you feel up to it, try to beat the taxes and stay ahead. Start saving now! (Rollback will be disabled to ensure that nothing is lost)
  • Mobs will begin to learn their old ways in destroying walls ... This is when things get serious. You think its hard now? Wait until they can rip through your walls.
  • *sneeze* I think I am coming down with something, best steer clear of me on the server until i get it checked out or you might find yourself on the wrong end of my arsenal of weapons. Whats that Kilias? You feel it too? Perhaps all the staff need to get checked up.

More will happen and I may even update this post, in the meantime prepare for the onslaught that is to come and remember... no where is safe.

*Snaps on gloves*

Alright guys please line up for your check ups, the Doctor will be with you in a sec.

1 person likes this

Zombies will break walls?

There goes my first line of defense... Better come up with some alternate defenses soon.

Well I do have a couple of months to prepare so I won't go down easy :D

Day 3- This darn cough still won't go away. I find myself being easily angered and quick to resort to physical violence when aggravated. I need to quarantine myself until I am able to find a remedy to this illness. Other staff members are also feeling under the weather, but none of them seem to be as bad as Tarquin or myself yet, maybe they caught it from us or just got unlucky enough to catch it from somewhere else after Tarquin and I.

There's an unsettling wind in the air as of recently as well. It comes from the direction of our old lands. A chill runs down my spine when I feel it, and it brings back the terrible memories of when we had to flee the lands of Massalia and the Citadel due to the monster onslaught. I get the same feeling as I had in those times, but I slayed the Zombie General, they should have no intelligent mind left to lead them... Have they found a new leader? Did they find a way to track us down? These questions concern me and keep me up at night. Only time will tell if we need to assemble the Tokias Empire Military again to face these foes, and I will be there to lead them... I just hope that this illness will subside before any military measures are necessary...

Hello Fellow Shadow Cadets,

We may need to put the staff out of their misery before it gets to drastic. ***** Evil grin ;^} *****