Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Server Reset 2014 - Grand Finale

9 posts in this topic

Well hello again guys,

It appears as if we are reaching the end of this servers lifespan. We have certainly been through a lot on it over the past 6-8 months.

While we are unable to give you a final date, I am here to tell you that the reset has finally been scheduled. We expect this to occur at the end of March or very early in April.

Mickket has spent the last 3 months creating a custom world which everyone will love. This is by far our most detailled, beautiful world to date, and we hope you all love it! We are doing finishing touches and bug fixes and then we will be building the cities and towns, mini games etc that you have seen in the other thread.

The release schedule is as follows;

Day 1: VIP-Only Access

Day 2: VIP-Only Access

Day 3: VIP & Premium Access

Day 4: VIP & Premium Access

Day 5: Full access for all members

Key Events:

Day 7: PvP World Released

Day 14: Currency back orders will be delivered along with any items purchased through forums

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask here, if you want more information about the reset, please check the main thread here;

http://www.ldshadowlady.com/news

1 person likes this

This weekend will be the destruction of Utopia. Be ready to try to defend it if you want to DIE LIKE THE MORTALS YOU ARE!!!! MWAHAHA

1608 Withers stand by ready to strike

As Mayor of Utopia, I'd like to thank all my towns members for being such amazing people and for creating such a beautiful town. I had a lot of fun on this map and have a ton of great memories with all of you.

I encourage everyone to come defend Utopia, even if you die a bunch, its going to be an awesome event you won't want to miss. Besides, who wouldn't want to watch the destruction of the richest and most awesome town on the server? ;) 

As Mayor of Utopia, I'd like to thank all my towns members for being such amazing people and for creating such a beautiful town. I had a lot of fun on this map and have a ton of great memories with all of you.

I encourage everyone to come defend Utopia, even if you die a bunch, its going to be an awesome event you won't want to miss. Besides, who wouldn't want to watch the destruction of the richest and most awesome town on the server? ;)

Can I plz join ur twn?

I haven't been on the server in a while but I think I'll join again when the server resets to get a fresh start. 
I can't wait to see what the world looks like!