Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pr0Failure

Zelda: Ocarina of Time Livestream

32 posts in this topic

Streaming Majora's Mask again in like 2 mins. Gonna be getting more heart pieces and possibly starting the Goron snow place thingy.

Just telling you ahead of time I do tend to look stuff up cause I get lost xD

Lol I haven't streamed in a while. I can probably do it again later tonight if you're still awake :D

Seems I can't do it. Was gonna do a livestream but my bro stole my chorded xbox controller which is what I use to play OOT/Majora's Mask. Sorry guys :

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-jawdrop

STEAL IT BACK YOU, YOU IDIOT*!!!!!! I CAN NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT YOUR LIVESTREAMS!!!! ok I can but that's beside the point

*do not take that in a bad way..... should I make this text bigger....?

Still waiting for my brother to come back with my crap. It might be a while considering he's in college and is always out with friends. And whenever I text him he just ignores it. He said he'd have my crap back Sunday night, but now it's Tuesday and still nothing.

:D

punch him in the face when he gets back =/ DO ANYTHING

do I overreact?

I believe I have already suggested physical violence my good sir of the womenz variety.

I'll try to text him again later today if it's not already at my house (I'm on the gf's laptop during lunch atm).