Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salbastro

The Experience Gamers

98 posts in this topic

Hey all! I just thought that I'd drop a link to my youtube channel here, so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Salbastro

We are the Experience Gamers, and we would love for you guys to subscribe and join us!

We have a Steam group by the same name, so look us up, its free to join!

And remember, gaming should always be an experience

(we could use help with a slogan :D)

Alright, so, I have a proposition for all the Premium and VIP members of this community, as well as all the Moderators, Agents, and Tarquin.

On my channel my friend Froman and I have a Minecraft adventure series called Skylands Adventure, in which we explore a very, very old map. The main idea behind this series was to try and get other youtubers and minecrafters on to play with us, since most of the fun of minecraft is playing with others, and so far we've been joined by MinecraftMouse, and fun was had by all.

So, the proposition is this: Send me a message telling me you're interested in joining us for a few episodes (we record episodes in bulk, so it would just be one session) as well as your skype contact info, since that's what we use for the voice chat.

For those interested who have their own youtube channels and want to come one with us, feel free to record your own POV and post it on your channel, as long as you post a link to our series.

I really look forward to having a lot of you in the series with us, so yea!

Hey there! Thought I'd start sharing my vids here (if thats allowed, I think Tarquin said it was)

Anyway, here is Skylands Adventure Episode 9!

Enjoy!

And because we were bored one night one the Public Server while Loki wired a light to blink, I recorded this

Enjoy

And now for something not Minecraft related. Here's my latest video, Curly Story Episode 11!

For those of you who don't know, Curly Story is a game mode in Cave Story+ (available on steam for dirt cheap) That you unlock after finding Curly Brace's Panties. In Curly Story, the roles of Curly and Quote are reversed, meaning you play as Curly Brace, who actually talks to the other characters, and the supporting character is Quote. Other than that, the story is the same. Home you all enjoy!

Alright guys and gals, here's another (somewhat) exciting part of my failures in Curly Story. And here's some special info, just for you all here: It took me 3 tries to record this video. I died so many times the other two that I made no progress and I didn't really want to cut anything out! I was literally dying nonstop for an hour straight before I managed to get this done! Now then: Enjoy!

Sorry about the lack of videos, I had finals and all that. Hope you enjoy Episode 10 of Skylands Adventure!

Hey all! Skylands Adventure is back, this time with Aliaranel, PhantomKGB, and Abyssial Affiliate Scurvy D of 40PF! This episode kicks off the next series of guests we'll be having, so look forward to seeing this guys again! Enjoy!

Hey guys and gals, Salbastro with another video update. Today its a video of the Aperture Science Fleet's adventures in Star Trek Online. Enjoy!

And now, after a long break (because my parents decided to censor my internet) Its Salbastro with another episode of Skylands Adventure! I hope you all who watched enjoyed it, because this is THE END. That's right, THE END, probably, maybe, we don't know. Enjoy!