Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salbastro

The Experience Gamers

98 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, its that time of the week again. The time where I post my newest video for you all to watch! So here it is, Dead Space 2 Episode 19

Hey look! Skylands Adventure is back everyone! And you all (at least those who watched it) thought we'd be ending it right then and there. Enjoy!

Hey everyone! Guess what! The Mann vs Machine update is out, and I have videos of it! Here is the first in what will be a rest-of-the-week run of twice a day updates of the MVM update! So, Video One: The MVM lobby... Enjoy!

Hey there everyone, Salbastro here with Episode 1 of the Experience Gamers' coverage of the MVM TF2 update!

Here's Episode 3 of MVM for you all. In this episode we discuss various ways of defeating the mechanized hoard, and we somehow got on the topic of Robot Babies. Watch to find out how! Enjoy!

I still can't believe you waited for 4 hours the first time.

The 4 hours of waiting was mostly due to the Matchmaking servers having problems (probably due to the influx of people) and client-side crashes. Annoying for us all, but its all in the name of fun and the fans!

Here comes episode 8 of MVM! Episode 9 (the finale of our first go at it) will be up later today, and then its back to a mix of MVM and Dead Space 2. Anyway, Enjoy!

Here's episode 9 of MVM, the last episode recorded the day of release! Enjoy!

(also, what do you all think of the editing, and the music? These episodes are the most edit-intensive ones I've done yet)

Also, here's another MineZ special! In this attempt I show off the northernmost tip of the map, the Sacrificial Pit of the Fire God

Hey there everyone. Dead Space 2 Episode 24 is out! We're winding down now, only 3 more episodes left! Enjoy!