Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
redhand

Red Keep griefed for the 3rd time.

3 posts in this topic

My home (The Red Keep) has been griefed for the 3rd time this week. The first 2 times Lazt and Loki helped me, which I very much appreciate. However those were small next to what happened when I returned home today. To put it short it is unrepairable, so much has been destroyed that I have nether the time nor the resources to repair the damage. I know with the server reset I was going to lose my home anyway and I am not asking for a roll back or anything all I want is the person(s) to be held responsible.

My is at:

X: 494.5

Y: 81.62000000476837

Z: -159.5

(Pictures will follow below of the damage)

Thank you for your time. - red

24yz70i.png

2illduf.png

a2drgk.png

2l9o6sg.png

In the future all I can do is recommend that you use towny. It is the best way to protect your home.

I will definitely do that. I'll probably make it smaller as well so it doesn't cost my an arm and a leg. Thank you. :)