Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Guest HernV

Raiding Tarquin's Lab

13 posts in this topic

heh heh i found it open, so decided to take a look

though only brewing stands and locked chest were found :sleep:

I've been in there multiple times.. I don't see what the big deal is... Tarquins Kool and kinda secretive but he's not mean and at the same time isn't playful... I may be new.. But I've done a lot on this server... (IE been in the lab inside manitance of the power station turned sectors on and off from there on top of castles ect.) I find it fun to mess around with ended pearl and my knowledge of protection tricks (No not hacks and not grief.. All with in the rules.. I think/hope) but really the lab isn't anything special.. I mean my base or oh ponds town was better I just can't wait to see what happens to the server once 1.3 comes out (new map bigger map less restrictions more shops more PL hunger games IDK and I CAN'T WAIT)