Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Server Reset

Have Your Say   41 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Opinion on a Server reset?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

And in the famous words of Spock ( My 4th grade idol ) '' You are and always shall be my friend.''

First off...you don't decide if you get to be back in NQB again. Its the mayors job. Second of all, you are suppose to EDIT your message instead of Quad posting! That is against the rules.

1 person likes this

I forgot to include that..

Raine... first off no.. you are not making a town and inviting us becaause we don't want to be in your town. Second the mayor decides wether you can stay in QB... so don't say that you are automatically staying in QB if the mayor hasn't decided yet.

1 person likes this

The server's getting a bit boring for me so yes.

Couple of things i want to say,

There should be a few more moderators or maybe even chat moderators? i see a lot of spammers & no mods.

Consider making a creative world?

I wasnt gonna to invite you if I did make town because I know you love QB so much , And I said me making a town was an idea. And thank you for telling me that Sushi I forgot we had that option sorry to bother you once again.

I wasnt gonna to invite you if I did make town because I know you love QB so much , And I said me making a town was an idea. And thank you for telling me that Sushi I forgot we had that option sorry to bother you once again.

Whatever....just for the love of gosh next time don't quad comment....its against the rules and its plain annoying. As for town matters don't discuss them here...I'm just pissed that you think you can get back in if you want....so don't

1 person likes this

The server's getting a bit boring for me so yes.

Couple of things i want to say,

There should be a few more moderators or maybe even chat moderators? i see a lot of spammers & no mods.

Consider making a creative world?

1. If you are bored...find something to do. Its minecraft...the possibilities are endless. Imagination is your limit.

2. Moderators are people too. I know a moderator going through a hard time right now so you will have to respect that they are busy. On top of that the abyssals and admins have reviewed mod applications but they either don't think your ready or are under age.

3. Creative server is CR.ABGN.NET so go there if you want to play creative

4. If you see spammers then the only thing you can do is report them at abgn.net/report

1 person likes this

1. If you are bored...find something to do. Its minecraft...the possibilities are endless. Imagination is your limit.

2. Moderators are people too. I know a moderator going through a hard time right now so you will have to respect that they are busy. On top of that the abyssals and admins have reviewed mod applications but they either don't think your ready or are under age.

3. Creative server is CR.ABGN.NET so go there if you want to play creative

4. If you see spammers then the only thing you can do is report them at abgn.net/report

Not bored of minecraft, just this server needs some fun plugins like Tarquin said they could add. Just pure survival gets boring after a while.

I see what you mean with moderators not being on 24/7 but i honestly don't see any on much. (i'm not looking to apply btw)

Also, i haven't been able to connect to the creative server for a few months now. I think it needs updating to 1.3.2

And that's what i mean about spammers, there should be moderators online to ban them straight away.. there's a reason why the reporting section here is empty, it's because no one wants to bother logging onto this site just for 1 spammer. (i don't anyway)

Not bored of minecraft, just this server needs some fun plugins like Tarquin said they could add. Just pure survival gets boring after a while.

I see what you mean with moderators not being on 24/7 but i honestly don't see any on much. (i'm not looking to apply btw)

Also, i haven't been able to connect to the creative server for a few months now. I think it needs updating to 1.3.2

And that's what i mean about spammers, there should be moderators online to ban them straight away.. there's a reason why the reporting section here is empty, it's because no one wants to bother logging onto this site just for 1 spammer. (i don't anyway)

I honestly don't care really if you cannot connect to the servers. Good luck with that

Again moderators are people. They can't be on 24/7.

abgn.net/report is where you go to report people. Its not an empty section....its a private section for only you and the moderators to see it. On top of that I don't care if you apply or not...a normal person does not spend their whole life playing minecraft straight 24/7 or moderate straight 24/7 If you do not bother logging in because your lazy...that doesn't help the moderators track down the spammers at all.

I have respect for all moderators, abyssals and admins not because I like to suck up....its because they do so much to ensure safety for the well being of others on the server it is unjust to treat them like they are some mindless robot that can be on 24/7

1 person likes this

Here is what you wrote:

Same here.

Except with you aswell. <---------

I forgot to include that..

And in the famous words of Spock ( My 4th grade idol ) '' You are and always shall be my friend.''

Then after you said you didn't say you were inviting me....you basically just invited me there -_-

Yes I still am connected to Quarry Bay...and I will still keep on going on in that town till the time David either quits...or we never make a town again.

1 person likes this

Moderators can't be oln 24/7 because they have issues in their life or "Jobs" yes I said JOBS.

Change is Good I am pumped up for the next MAP!

Well I'm gonna go to bed

1 person likes this

Sushi.... you're kinda posting a lot of comments yourself, while at the same time complaining bout quad-posting. And also, keep the arguement amongst yourselves, we don't need to know bout who's friends with who, and all that mumbo-jumbo ;)

Sushi.... you're kinda posting a lot of comments yourself, while at the same time complaining bout quad-posting. And also, keep the arguement amongst yourselves, we don't need to know bout who's friends with who, and all that mumbo-jumbo ;)

Lol alright ore...but its hard replying to people on one message though...so that is why...my mistake. I do not like arguing...but that person is saying that moderators should be on 24/7 which I highly disagree about.