Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Server Reset

Have Your Say   41 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Opinion on a Server reset?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 posts in this topic

A lot of people are finished and have moved on, many have nothing left they want to do or can do. A lot of people have approached me asking for a server reset.

Are you for or against a new map, including a new seed with all the new structures and ores. Have your say!

Remember to leave behind your opinions and feedback regarding this.

Note: Before you post, remember that the admins and moderators have built a lot, including towns, cities and many other things. We dont propose this because its easier for us, we do so because we are asked to. We work for the general member population, and do everything we can to keep you guys happy.

For:

- New Map (New Exploration!! WOooooooOOooo)

- New Structures Generated

- New Emerald ores spread throughout the map

- Major Griefing rollback (All for now lol)

- Towny Pricing revised and economy reworked

Against:

- All the work you have done will be gone.

- All inventories and money will be reset.

- All Towns gone!

- All the current cities (Argenta, Spawn, Arcania and the maze) will be gone, we will do our best to replace with as much as we can! (Fuuuuuu)

Please also Read this topic: http://forum.abyssal...er-reset-part-2

Again please think carefully before you vote, and even more carefully before you comment. Suggestions are allowed and invited, please just do so with respect and decency towards others.

In the meantime, those who are bored with the current server, visit http://forum.abyssal...dcore-survival/ to play on a HardCore Server!

Yes, i would like to have another reset, new beginnings are always fun, oh and ill soon be back on the servers

I don't really want a reset because of the fact that once you reset the map and people play on it for a while, you will just end up wanting to reset the map again. So I don't really see a use in ressetting the map. On top of that some people have really done a lot on the server like people have built towns, gotten a lot of materials and alot of other reasons so I really do not want to see another reset.

1 person likes this

So...either way all the stuff will be removed anyway. Then I'm gonna go for "yes".

I really wish stuff would not be removed....

1 person likes this

I REALLY like this idea.. But the Money reset is unneeded.. The money will help get re started also.. And set up towns before the girefers come I say YES... But I say No to Econ reset....

Alao a world download wouldent be bad... Or a page on ABGN.net that's was dedicated to a world download maybe on Monday night the servers shut down and auto upload there map to ABGN.net.. Idk it's a idea.. CPlease take it into consideration Tarquins..

I REALLY like this idea.. But the Money reset is unneeded.. The money will help get re started also.. And set up towns before the girefers come I say YES... But I say No to Econ reset....

TBH I'm sort of neutral to this now seeing all the feedback...but I really don't want to loose my floating tower house XP

On top of that I do agree the economy should not be reset

1 person likes this

As an added stipulation, if the vote passes, the final week on the server will be apocalyptic, that is good luck staying alive for long.

Oh jesus christ O_O

1 person likes this

I say Yes to this. Because in the famous words of Flapjack '' ADVENTURE!''.

And who knows I might make a new city. ( I shall call it Toriniko based off of this song

)

Wait.. The last week Will be appocalyptic? Ok thats it im bringing out the Majora's Mask music

If the server is going to reset .... well I'm going to enjoy helping building the new town with my friends David, Lucy and Killer

1 person likes this

If the server is going to reset .... well I'm going to enjoy helping building the new town with my friends David, Lucy and Killer

Same here.

Except with you aswell.

I forgot to include that..

And in the famous words of Spock ( My 4th grade idol ) '' You are and always shall be my friend.''