Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

[Vote] New Server Details

Server Details   17 members have voted

1. 1. Enable PVP?

2. 2. Enable Nations?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

• New Clean World (DuH)
  • We will build new main cities to explore with new hidden areas and secret shops (Which at the start will be open and closed the same as last time)
  • Tarquins Trade Shop will be open for business for the first few weeks intermittently (Mainly on weekends)
  • Towny Changes
    • Starting a town is FREE (That is one plot of 32x32 is FREE to create)
    • Taxes will become $250.00 per day per plot. (That is, your free town will cost $250/day in upkeep)
    • Additional plots will cost $2250 to purchase.
    • Nations are in consideration
    • Taxes will not begin immediately, it will be between 3-7 days before they are switched on.

• Full Permissions Re-Write
  • The Current Map will become a hardcore apocalyptic arena for the last week or so, this means zombies may tunnel towards you through walls. PVP Will be enabled, creeper explosions, etc etc.
  • We are taking SUGGESTIONS for new plugins that will add fun and new things to do on the server as well as build.
  • A Vote for if PVP Should be enabled Permanently (This must pass Lizzie's ruling as well, it is her server after all!)

Post your suggestions below, and dont forget to vote!

1 person likes this

To me if PVP is enabled...then the server will be a complete mad house of people killing each other. PVP should be in like designated areas. Maybe a number of arenas in spawn. Moderator Helle showed me a pretty cool arena in the main server and maybe you could use his design for the LD server if there are PVP arenas. On the other hand PVP should not be on for the whole server....again just designated areas because again...the server will be a complete mad house.

1 person likes this

I agree with shadow.. Maybe like a PVP arena.. And then a idk.. basket ball hockey. Maybe like. A game place.. Kinda like slee ball (I think I'm the only one that plays that.. It's quite fun! When I can get the doors to open and the lights on with out breaking my pick :P) but I would NOT like to see a E con reset.. Still the money will help pruchas starter times.. And maybe like maybe even a starter kit.. 10 of each sapling, stone tools, maybe like 30 seeds and 10 bread and idk.. 15 coca beans? Idk Tarquins it's up to you.. I just don't want spawn to become what it is now in a few weeks.. Cultivated by noobs.. Destroyed by girefers. And then the process repeated until well.. The next reset.. IDK I just REALLY don't want to lose my first 100K!

I agree with Graymansnel's thinking on the money system. We should have it so that we keep our money into the next map. It would help to get towns started and such since of the fact new shops would be added so it could give us a good amount of time to go explore and so that towns will not be wrecked up quickly.

2 people like this

Part of the deal with resetting themap was losing your money. You came into this map with nothing. Have fun with the fresh start. At least the playing field will be even.