Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
MSN001A1DeltaPlus

Towny Outpost Glitches

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I want to ask if this is a glitch or not. Anyways I had claimed a skeleton spawner and an area where I was going to use as a mining base using towny. The skeleton spawner was suppose to be outpost 1 but when I tried doing /t outpost 1 again a while back it would take me to my outpost 2 as if the area was not claimed at all. I go to the skeleton spawner on foot and I find it still to be claimed however. On top of that today I tried to get to my mining operation area and it takes me to another outpost I think 6 or so. It appears that claiming outposts would let you go there from time to time and then suddenly you cannot go there anymore but the area remains claimed. I think this is a glitch but I'm not 100% sure. Please reply back if there are any solutions.

P.S. This isn't the first time its happened, last LD server map my house was outpost 2 but after a while doing outpost 2 would take me to the town village instead of my house as if outposts were still claimed but would not let access using commands.

Yeah, I have 5 /homes set, but they went all out of order. I don't bother remembering which is which because they change. Just try the different numbers until you get to where you were trying to go.

1 person likes this

Yeah, I have 5 /homes set, but they went all out of order. I don't bother remembering which is which because they change. Just try the different numbers until you get to where you were trying to go.

Bosie the problem is I've tried all the numbers and yet non of the numbers takes me to where I need to go.

It should have been

1-Skeleton Spawner but instead I get 1-Mooshroom Island or

5-Mining outpost but instead I get 5-TJ's house or something

Its not that the numbers are messed up (even though they are but I can manage)...its rather the area is still claimed but no outpost number will take me there at all =P

Thanks for the help though Bosie...much appreciated

Just curious, but do you type /t outpost 1 or /t outpost ? I usually use /t outpost to get to my first outpost, never use the number 1. Does it make a difference if you put the 1 or not?

1 person likes this

Just curious, but do you type /t outpost 1 or /t outpost ? I usually use /t outpost to get to my first outpost, never use the number 1. Does it make a difference if you put the 1 or not?

I use /t outpost 1 Lazt...though I never knew /t outpost would work...I will give it a try tomorrow since I do not have access to minecraft at the moment. Thank you for the tip Lazt.

Well, when even the owner is not sure how to use a plugin, all hope to use it properly is lost...

Hate to say it, but im not sure how towny numbers outposts and what not. Its very weird.

Darn...well thanks for the help Tarquin,Bosie,Lazt and Gil. And btw Lazt I did try the /t outpost thing but it brought me to the wrong place still X_X