Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Rainesauce12

Favourite Anime Moments

3 posts in this topic

OK so you know anime and smuff and all of us who watch anime have a favourite scene. Im gonna post mine and some of other favourites and feel free to post your own!

Mine's Amaimon Vs Rin in Blue Exorcist/Ao No Exorcist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW7Y3jJBXkM&list=FLRg_CopcShw9jceFM8qKW9w&feature=mh_lolz

And if you have no idea whats going on let me explain

Rin ( The guy with Black hair ) ( Oh yeah SPOILER ALERTS )

Is the son of Satan and is training to become an exorcist to avenge the exorcist who took care of him and his brother Yukio

And Amaimon is the Earth king of Ghehenna ( The demon realm ) ( And also a son of satan so he's Rin's half brother ) and Amaimon kidnaps Shiemi ( The girl that Rin likes ) to bother him. ( He fake proposes marriage to Shiemi ) Thus Rin goes into his demon form ( And no one is supposed to know he's a demon ) And the reason why I like this so much because its one of those big reveal scenes. Also to get rin out of his demon form Shiemi hugs Rin ( D'AAAAWWWW! <3 Im a sucker for that stuff. ) 180px-Shiemi-forgives.png