Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Cryo_Mancer

Are you kidding me....

5 posts in this topic

I found this...

That was some Bull.

The so called "Expert" didn't even get sales on her books... Fox news, get BETTER experts.

Ugh, I just lost a few IQ points watching a clip of Fox News. That "statistic" they cited about people who play video games not being able to tell what's real is a common pseudo-scientific argument. Here's a good discussion about the faulty logic they use when blaming video games for violence in society:

Ugh, I just lost a few IQ points watching a clip of Fox News. That "statistic" they cited about people who play video games not being able to tell what's real is a common pseudo-scientific argument. Here's a good discussion about the faulty logic they use when blaming video games for violence in society:

I hate people who don't even play the game and then go off telling people "OMG MASS EFFECT IS SEXUAL OHHHH" That ticks me off in so many ways, What's even worse blaming video games from the video above me that violence happens. I got so mad at these people when I heard this. :/

2 people like this

I hate people who don't even play the game and then go off telling people "OMG MASS EFFECT IS SEXUAL OHHHH" That ticks me off in so many ways, What's even worse blaming video games from the video above me that violence happens. I got so mad at these people when I heard this. :/

GOD I KNOW.Soo annoying.

Actually I watched video about that, the author had never seen nor played Mass Effect before doing this and Fox News... is Fox News. :P