Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Untitled__Name

6 minutes of facepalm...

4 posts in this topic

I know most American citizens aren't like this, but the amount of facepalm almost led to the destruction of my pc...

1 person likes this

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• New City Under Construction!
      By Untitled__Name
      Alot of you probably think that this city that I am going to build is just going to be another one of those large and messy towns...
      Let me tell you how wrong you will be....
      Today I began construction on possibly the largest city to be built on the server; and so far, it is just me building it. I have begun to claim land in an area to build it. A very kind person by the name of MichGames has donated to the city (He didn't know that that was what his money is going towards), but I will need a ton more support, and even a few Trusted people from the server to help me on this build, but I can't progress to far in the build, before the decision of whether or not the server is to be reset, is finalised.
      On a side note: I am soo sorry Nemmy for leaving the town, but the brilliant idea struck me, and i'd rather not have to do it all on my second acount .
      Yes, this city will be a modern representation of a real life city (No specific city, that would take far more time than I have), and that is why I will need ALOT of help and supply donations. I am looking specifically at the VIPs and Premiums for help with this, but I know that alot of them have projects of their own. The reason why I am looking towards them, as I know I can trust a few of them, unlike alot of the members (Sorry if you are a member, but greifers aren't going to go out and buy Premuim of VIP just to greif a city, but I may still allow some members that I know I trust), and although I trust practically all of the staff, they have work of their own, which is far more important.
      The city WILL take a while to build, as I do have real life stuff which is of a higher priority than Minecraft, but I will spend a lot of my time on the build.
      Thanks for reading, and if you are willing to help, please do! ;D
      Untitled__Name
    • Qi Accents
      By redhand
      Recently on Teamspeak we've been talking about accents so I thought I'd share this with you guys and gals.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y960PIOJtw&feature=g-vrec