Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

VIP Incentives - POLL

How likely to Purchase VIP would you be if you got ...   24 members have voted

1. 1. The Ability to Fly

2. 2. Access to a treasure chest once a day with random loot

3. 3. I would prefer (Out of the following) ... [These are one time]

• 9 Diamonds
    • 9 Stacks of Smooth Stone
    • 90 Iron Ingots
    • $900 In-Game Money

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

Please verifiy the "I would perfer" thing once as in when you join (VIP family that is).. Or once a month.. If its just one,. None of those are worth it.. The flying is a AMAZING ideal.. That makes me want to get VIP now not just Premuim.. And the loot chest is.. Eh.. We don't know if it's dirt all the time.. Or maybe some cobble one day and some wood the next a diamond the next and then back to cobble. It's kind of open.. Umm I love these ideas.. But idk maybe a little much of a open idea... Hmm.. Also for VIPs I think should get.. Like 2 times the money per time thing.. And preumims get 1.5 times the money per time.. Umm premiums should also get some kind of special thing like.. A monthly delivery of idk wood? The preumims ussaly band together and build a TON of stuff so would would help.. That all I have right now Tarquins please take this into consideration... Thanks

Gray, before your head gets too far up in the clouds, remember that premium subscriptions and VIP memberships go to support the community that we're a part of because we love. To me, that was reward enough. :P

3 people like this

I do gert that Bosie.. but as a broke Highschool kid.. i cant just spend 20+ on ANYTHING without a VERY good reason.. Plus.. I would love to donate more.. but my access to money is Really limited.... But i get what your saying Thanks.. Got carried away on a noter rant.. (damnit it happened again) didnt realize it this time.. witch it funny.. But anyway 150 is the most i have ever hard of being donated to a gaming commuinty.. But i love ABGN soo.. i think it might be worth it.. (sorry for the rant here)

Agreed with Gray on the support part. That would probably be the reason why I would get VIP .... unfortunatly I cannot at the moment XP

I mean I would really LOVE the ability to fly eventhough we also have the compass it would still be very helpfull and fun :) And it would also make more people buy it! So it would be good for the community aswell. Hope this will happen but that's just my opinion on it.

I like the ideas suggested, although I thinks the ability to fly is slightly overkill for the VIPs. I thinks that, if they were to be given the ability to fly, Premiums should get the compass ability. Just a suggestion though xD.

I don't really think it's overkill lol I mean VIP is quite expensive aswell but it really does help Tarquin to run the server so the more VIP's the better for him and flying would make that amount go up really fast.