Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
SpitefulBatman

Vote: Nether/End Reset

Server Nether Reset   23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to Reset the Nether/End?

• Yes, Reset them!
    • No, Not my Nether!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

With the news that there will/may be a new ore in the nether, I have been asked about resetting the nether & end. As many know, We dont make these kind of decisions without a vote first. Below is a quick rundown of what happens if you vote YES or NO on this poll.

If you Vote YES you are:

• Asking us to reset the nether/end.
  • Wanting to have immediate access to the new ore/blocks.
  • You accept that anything in the nether on reset day will be removed permanently (This date will be announced at a later stage)
  • Any towns that have claims in the nether/end, will still have those claims, everything within those claims will still be reset but protected by the town after regeneration.
  • New nether fortresses will be generated, new terrain will be generated and all resources will be restored back to full.

If you Vote NO you are:

• Asking us to ignore these changes.
  • Accept that we will not vote for another reset until the next major update (If required)
  • Accept that any new ores/blocks will not be available to you easily.

Note that Premium, VIP, Moderator, Agent and Senior Agent votes all count as 1. This vote takes into account the opinions of ALL users who play on the server. Your vote IS Public, and you MAY have your say below. If a flame war begins, expect punishment!

@Arkihiro: You can get glowstone from villagers, and I'm working on a way to make glowstone available to all...

Also: Start a thread on the forum, and ask people to comment on it. That would probably convince Tarquin, God of All Things Great; Loki the Lazy and Mickett (insert nickname here) to start working on the shops in Massalia...

Get Mr God's attention, and you might make him even more happy than he already is today...

Like an idiot I bought a blaze spawner last night not thinking about this. *headdesk* >.<

Like an idiot I bought a blaze spawner last night not thinking about this. *headdesk* >.<

Lol. I didn't even think about that last night when you were buying it. I completely forgot about the reset. Then again I thought it was a mob spawner in the world, not the nether.

@Arkihiro: You can get glowstone from villagers, and I'm working on a way to make glowstone available to all...

Also: Start a thread on the forum, and ask people to comment on it. That would probably convince Tarquin, God of All Things Great; Loki the Lazy and Mickett (insert nickname here) to start working on the shops in Massalia...

Get Mr God's attention, and you might make him even more happy than he already is today...

*coughcoughOnlyWhatIveBeenTellingPeopleForevercoughcough*

1 person likes this

It would certainly make it so you don't see a bunch of 1x1 dirt towers as soon as you spawn. >.<

It seems practical to say that the reset is going to occur once the update is released and stable.

Please ensure that before that (1.5 Release) you have ensured all valuables in the Nether and The End have been gathered and taken to the normal world for storage as they will be removed and compensation will NOT be offered for lost items.