Welcome to Abyssal Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Asperion27

Massalia Shops

13 posts in this topic

I, and I am sure many other people, would like the shops in Massalia opened. The things sold in the shops would benefit the gameplay of many players. It would also make the experience of playing much more fun, since many of the natural animals are dead, you could buy spawn eggs. I make this post asking that the shops please be opened, for everyone on the server. Thank you!

2 people like this

This is certainly something I support o(^^)b

1 person likes this

People need to know about this post. Tell everyone!

This message is supported by the 'Gman for President'-foundation.

1 person likes this

I think its a good idea. Unless we are planning another map reset soon it would probably be nice to have the ability to get mobs that are probably all gone or claimed.

1 person likes this